This versatile Mens Esker Jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast spending lots of time outdoors in bad weather. Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and completely fluorocarbon free, this hooded Haglöfs jacket keeps you warm and dry with a breathable mesh torso lining.
- Shell: 2L layer 100% nylon, (40D, 95 g/m²)
- Lining: Mesh
- Waterproof & breathable
- 3–way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- 3 chest pockets– 1 zipped
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro closure
- 2 mid–mounted zipped pockets
- Inner open mesh pocket
- Single–hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon free
- DWR coating
- Bluesign approved
- Center back length 80cm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.