A down vest that works to protect you from more than just the cold. Treated and constructed to provide outstanding warmth and dryness, the Haglöfs Men's Bivvy Down Vest is adaptable to whichever activities you're carrying out in the cold.
Quilted and warm all over, the jacket comes complete with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treated outer layer to make sure that the water stays on the outside and the warmth on the inside. As well as being padded in all the right places, it's articulated to ensure that it won't ride up while you're active, and elasticated to keep it in place.
Throw functionality into the mix – mid-mounted pockets, a useful elasticated loop, the ability to fold the whole jacket into its own pocket for storage, and an adjustable hem with single-handed operation – and you're left with an essential for all outdoor activities, a down vest which works in a variety of tough conditions.
- Main: (100% recycled polyester, 51g/m²)
- Shoulders: Pertex Classic Eco (100% recycled polyester, 72g/m²)
- Insulation: Water-resistant down (85/15, 700 fill power)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face
- Insulating inner zip placket
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped, mid-mounted insulated pockets
- Folds into pocket
- Elasticated armholes
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 330g
- Productcode: A1222205