A version of the versatile Bivvy down jacket with a hood. Light, sustainable, and essential against the elements. Perfect for a range of outdoor activities.
Built for warmth and dryness, the Haglöfs Men's Bivvy Down Hood is insulated all over, constructed for articulation, and treated with an eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR coating on the outer layer. As a result, the cold won't creep in through any weak spots and the jacket remains dry in challenging conditions, allowing you to keep on going.
Alongside handy features like mid-mounted insulated pockets, an elastic loop for attaching to pack or equipment, and a single-hand adjustable hem, this version of the Bivvy comes complete with a two-way adjustable hood to add further protection and maintain visibility in adverse weather conditions. The Bivvy hooded jacket is perfect for a wide range of outdoor applications.
- Main: 100% recycled polyester (51g/m²)
- Shoulders, sleeves: Pertex Classic Eco (100% recycled polyester, 72g/m²)
- Insulation: Water-resistant down (85/15, 700 fill power)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face
- 2-way adjustable down hood
- Mid-mounted, zipped, insulated pockets
- Insulating inner zip placket
- Zipped chest pocket
- Folds into pocket
- Back length: 75cm
- Weight: 510g
- Productcode: A1213492