A jacket made in a classic style, and designed to be warm and packable. It's been treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR for protection from the elements, and the QuadFusion™ insulation it's packed with boasts an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Provides you with a solid and lightweight barrier for any number of outdoor activities.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuffs made of smooth stretch material
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length 76cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.