- Made from a durable, slightly texturized melange laminated PROOF™ 2-layer fabric
- Synthetic QuadFusion insulation gives great warmth-to-weight ratio
- 2-way water repellent front zip for full freedom of movement
- Two front hand pockets with pocket flaps, and one zippered chest pocket for storing your gear
- Hidden back pocket to secure smaller items - gives an interesting look
- Soft ribbed collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Ribbed cuffs at sleeve for a snug fit, keeping the warmth inside
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.