The Haglofs Menâ€™s Vertigo II GT is a great approach shoe that is perfect for hiking and scrambling. Waterproof and breathable, this high quality leather shoe offers tough protection against everything from muddy puddles to stones and branches. The innovative design ensures a natural flex whilst the EVA midsole gives you great contact with the terrain without adding unnecessary weight. A rubber reinforced toe and heel provide extra durability and protection from rocks and debris, and a sticky rubber outsole gives you grip that you can rely on, allowing you to concentrate on the challenges that lie ahead.
- 1.6 to 1.8mm Water repellent nubuck upper
- Gore-TexÂ® performance comfort lining
- Haglofs Custom Comfort footbed
- Hypergrip HF-01 outsole
- EVA midsole with PU heel wedge for good stability, low weight and comfort
- Star shaped upper, designed for a natural flex
- Long lacing for best fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for increased protection
- Sticky rubber for traction
- Mid-flex frame
You May Also Need....
You may also like....