The Stratus Jacket is incredibly versatile, comfortable and lightweight and keeps you warm with a combination of 2L Gore-Tex® weather protection and QuadFusion® insulation. Articulated elbows also allow for easy free movement and minimizes restriction.
- Combination of Gore-Tex® and insulation for great comfort
- bluesign® approved fabric and insulation
- Stand-alone fleece-lined collar with adjustable and removable hood
- Front zip with placket for rain protection, smoothness and a discrete look
- Two zippered hand pockets, both covered
- One zippered inner pocket for valuables
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Cord adjustable hem
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- QuadFusion™: QuadFusion™ is made completely from bluesign® approved material and recycled /recyclable polyester. QuadFusion™ is a very versatile insulation alternative. Great warmth-to-weight ratio is achieved by using hollow-fibre that is crimped into a spiral shape - maximizing the air-trapping ability and subsequently the warmth, while at the same time keeping the weight down. Recycled content: 50%. bluesign® approved.
You may also like....