The Stratus Jacket is incredibly versatile, comfortable and lightweight and keeps you warm with a combination of 2L Gore-Tex® weather protection and QuadFusion® insulation. Articulated elbows also allow for easy free movement and minimizes restriction.
- Combination of Gore-Tex® and insulation for great comfort
- bluesign® approved fabric and insulation
- Stand-alone fleece-lined collar with adjustable and removable hood
- Front zip with placket for rain protection, smoothness and a discrete look
- Two zippered hand pockets, both covered
- One zippered inner pocket for valuables
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Cord adjustable hem
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- QuadFusion™: QuadFusion™ is made completely from bluesign® approved material and recycled /recyclable polyester. QuadFusion™ is a very versatile insulation alternative. Great warmth-to-weight ratio is achieved by using hollow-fibre that is crimped into a spiral shape - maximizing the air-trapping ability and subsequently the warmth, while at the same time keeping the weight down. Recycled content: 50%. bluesign® approved.
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.