The Haglofs Menâ€™s Stem II Top is a lightweight stretch fleece that is ideal for active layering. Flatlock seams throughout prevent friction and chafing and offset shoulder and side seams ensure that you remain comfortable when wearing a pack. The Stem II makes a great outer layer in more clement conditions and the fabricâ€™s smooth surface allows it to be easily incorporated into a layering system when the temperature plummets.
- 66% Recycled polyester, 20% polyester, 6% elastane, stretch fleece with microgrid backer 245g/m2, bluesignÂ®
- Excellent warmth to weight ratio
- Soft fabric with smooth outer face for easy layering
- Stretch fabric throughout
- Single layer high collar
- Â½ Length ventilation zip with laminated tricot lined wind flap
- Offset shoulder and side seams
- Flat lock seam construction
- Thumbholes at cuffs
You may also like....