- Built in lightweight, highly durable 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro fabrics
- Shorter length to not interfere with your harness
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Three-way adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with a laminated reinforced peak
- Pit zips for maximum ventilation
- Two large napoleon chest pockets for easy access
- One outer sleeve pocket and one inner chest pocket for valuables
- Laminated water repellent zippers throughout
- Gore-Tex®: Fabrics which constantly deliver a balance of waterproofness, breathability and long-lasting performance. The 3-layer constructions come in various face and backer combinations, ranging from hardwearing heavy duty items to light face fabrics combined with the Gore-Tex® membrane and a variety of backer fabrics from warming fleece to light tricot.
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.