The Haglofs Menâ€™s Rugged Mountain Pant is tough, extremely durable and packed with features that make it the ultimate hybrid trekking pant. The knees and seat are reinforced with hardwearing, water resistant fabric, with double and triple stitched seams adding extra durability. There is optional venting in the thigh should you need to let off some steam whilst on the move, and reinforced insteps to protect the trouser hem from wear and tear caused by boots and debris.
- Climaticâ„¢ 100% Polyamide, durable canvas weave, 273g/m2, bluesignÂ®
- 4-Way stretch reinforcement fabric, 92% Polyamide, 8% PU with Ventex membrane and 100% polyester, 75D interlock knit backer, 415g/m2.
- Hydrostatic head: 15000mm, Moisture permeability: 15,000g/m2/24h
- Triple stitched main seams
- Double stitched secondary seams
- DWR treated
- Webbing belt loops
- Zip fly with wind baffle
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two zipped thigh vents
- Reinforced knees & seat
- Reinforced lower leg from durable 500D Polyamide and 1-layer PU coating
- Gaiter style hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- UPF (>40+) ultraviolet protection