A suede shoe with high comfort to be used every day. The outsole has high traction control thanks to the unique pattern. A protective rubber toe make the shoe more durable and protect your toes.
- Minimalistic and clean design upper provides both comfort and styling
- Ideal lightweight enhance your smooth motion
- Ortholite® technology provides high-level breathability and long-term cushioning
- Dual layer EVA midsole for long-term comfort and cushioning
- Engineered studs pattern enhances traction and durability
- Environmentally-friendly produced premium suede leather from audited Tannery by Leather Working Group
You May Also Need....
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...