The most rugged and durable jacket in the Mountain concept. A fully equipped, slightly longer and more protective mountain jacket made with the new Gore-Tex® Pro technology. Perfect for those looking for a no compromise workhorse.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Shell technology with enhanced breathability and durability
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Innovative patterning to reduce seams, which enhances durability, comfort and lowers weight
- Three-way adjustable hood that is climbing helmet compatible and features a laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Water resistant Vislon two-way front zip
- Two hidden, yet spacious chest pockets
- Two mid mounted pockets with laminated water resistant Vislon zippers
- One spacious inner stretch mesh pocket
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Laminated pit zips for ventilation
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length: 80,5 cm in size L
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.