Haglofs' hard-wearing Lizard II shell jacket fits like a second skin! Ideal for a range of activities, it is wind and water resistant, with stretch and offset shoulder seams for unrestricted movement.
- Non-membrane FlexAble fabrics provide the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces
- Stretch throughout for maximum freedom and movement
- Zippered hand warmer pockets and a chest pocket for small items
- Single-hand cord adjustment at hem
- Offset shoulder, sleeves and side seams for greater comfort
- Bluesign® product
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.