For a superior and versatile shell, look no further than the Lizard II Pant from Haglofs! Their FlexAbleâ„¢ fabrics provide excellent wind and waterproofing, and they are well equipped with useful pockets.
- Non-membrane FlexAbleâ„¢ fabrics provide the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces
- Gusseted crotch: offset side and inner leg seams for a chafe-free comfortable fit
- Comfortable flat waistband with belt loops and a removable belt
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, one zippered leg pocket and zippered fly with snap closure
- Inseam Length: 85 cm men`s size L
- BluesignÂ® product
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....