Developed with ASICSÂ®, HaglÃ¶fs L.I.M Low trail shoe delivers speed in a waterproof package! In creating this shoe, every component was carefully selected for weight and strength, with a reinforced upper and toe providing fit, strength, and comfort.
- Wet Grip Rubber with rice husk for improved grip in wet conditions
- Solyte midsole material with improved cushioning, lower weight and decreased breakdowns
- GELÂ® rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption / absorbing fabrics to maintain a low weight in wet conditions
- 5 mm Heel drop / TPR heel counter for great stability
- Reduced stitching to prevent the possibility of irritation / Synthetic leather reinforced upper for increased stability and best fit
- Reflective 3M on heel
- AHAR+ Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber used on the heavy contact areas of the outsole
- Upper: Water repellent polyester mesh and synthetic leather / Lining: Gore TexÂ® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Perforated EVA sockliner / Outsole: HaglÃ¶fs L.I.M GEL
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.