The Haglofs Mens Gram Comp is a minimalistic trail-running shoe, that's designed for excellent performance off the beaten path. It protects against rocks and branches, with a GELÂ® rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption and Solyte midsole with improved cushioning, lower weight and decreased breakdowns.
- W Rock Protection plate, protects the foot against rocks and branches
- GELÂ® Rearfoot Cushioning
- Wet Grip Rubber with rice husk for improved grip in wet conditions
- Non absorbing fabrics to maintain a low weight in wet conditions
- TPU reinforced toe and heel for increased protection and comfort
- Minimal stitching to reduce the possibility of irritation during longer runs
- Anti-Gravel tongue to prevent stones from entering the shoe
- 8 mm Heel Drop
- AHAR+, Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber
- Reflective 3M on heel
- Upper: Water repellent structured polyester Lining: Non water absorbing Polyester mesh
- Footbed: Perforated EVA sockliner / Outsole: Wet Grip Rubber / AHAR+Â®
- Weight: 260 G Â½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.