Designed with a stretchy DWR treated woven face and soft fleece backing, the Clay pant is a versatile soft-shell that's perfectly suited for most outdoor activities. It features reinforced insteps and hooks for a stable fit.
- bluesign® approved main fabric is a durable polyamide face with good stretch and a short-cut and comfortable fleece backing
- Belt loops in waist; and a snap closure with internal webbing belt
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Reinforced instep and cord-adjustable bottom hem with a hook to attach to shoelaces
- DWR-treated surfaces to repel dirt and water
- C6 DWR: In some cases Haglofs still use C6 DWR technology instead of PFC-Free DWR, mainly on shell layers where the performance criterion are set very high and function can never be compromised. This shorter chain-length fluorinated DWR treatment is completely free from perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), has an excellentwater repellent action, as well as maintained good dirt/oil repelling capacity. It attaches chemically to the fabrics and is therefore very durable and re-activation of this DWR can be done using relatively low heat (via tumble drying, hang drying in a cabinet or by ironing at a low temperature).
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- FlexAble™: FlexAble™ are woven 4-way/2-way stretch fabrics providing an extremely high level of comfort and flexibiliity. These fabrics combine excellent vapour permeability with wind resistance and freedom of movement, which makes them ideal for use in garments for physically demanding outdoor activities.
- The outside of the fabric is water repellent and the inners are constructed to wick moisture rapidly away from the body. Many FlexAble™ fabrics are treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR, while some have a wicking treatment. Some FlexAble™ fabrics also have a water resistant or waterproof barrier.