Haglofs Bungy Jacket is the ideal mid-layer for any activity thanks to the durability and stretchiness of it. The Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro fabric also makes this jacket excellent for wicking away sweat whilst maintaining warmth.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, stretch fleece, 241 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities
- Soft fabric for next-to-skin comfort, and a smooth outer face for layering
- Highly stretchy fabric throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Two mid-mounted zippered hand-warmer pockets to keep and protect your items
- Flatlock seams at key areas to reduce bulk and minimize chafing
- Articulated sleeves for optimized fit and movement
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™: Flat knit 4-way stretch fleece fabric with smooth, highly durable outer polyamide face and a brushed fleece backer that offers next-to-skin comfort and has built in capillary action to rapidly wick away moisture keeping the body dry and comfortable. Power Stretch is highly packable, fast drying and offers great warmth to weight ratio.
You may also like....