Haglofs Bungy Jacket is the ideal mid-layer for any activity thanks to the durability and stretchiness of it. The Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro fabric also makes this jacket excellent for wicking away sweat whilst maintaining warmth.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, stretch fleece, 241 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities
- Soft fabric for next-to-skin comfort, and a smooth outer face for layering
- Highly stretchy fabric throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Two mid-mounted zippered hand-warmer pockets to keep and protect your items
- Flatlock seams at key areas to reduce bulk and minimize chafing
- Articulated sleeves for optimized fit and movement
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™: Flat knit 4-way stretch fleece fabric with smooth, highly durable outer polyamide face and a brushed fleece backer that offers next-to-skin comfort and has built in capillary action to rapidly wick away moisture keeping the body dry and comfortable. Power Stretch is highly packable, fast drying and offers great warmth to weight ratio.
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....