Haglofs Menâ€™s Ardent Shorts are tough and hardwearing with a longer cut and range of innovative features that are great for cycling. Laminated rear panels offer protection from mud whilst the FlexAbleÂ® fabric is wind-resistant, water-resistant and highly breathable. 4-way stretch and a gusseted crotch gives you a great range of motion and the addition of an S- shaped leg construction gives you the extra articulation needed for comfortable riding. Raised rear panels provide extra coverage to protect the lower back and pre bent knees allow the space for knee pads should you choose to venture off the beaten track.
- FlexAbleâ„¢: 90 % Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave 182g/m2, bluesignÂ®
- 3 Layer fabric, 92% polyamide, 8% elastane, 4-way stretch weave shell fabric, ventex membrane and a 100% polyester elastic knit backer.
- 245g/m2, bluesignÂ®
- S-shaped leg construction for better articulation if cycling
- Laminated softshell rear panels for weather & mud protection
- DWR treated
- Gusseted crotch
- Offset side & inner leg seams
- Flat waistband with integrated Velcro adjustment
- Zip fly with button closure
- Elasticated raised rear panels for coverage if cycling
- Long length leg zips for ventilation
- Pre-bent knees with space for knee protection pads
- 2 Bellowed zip thigh pockets
- Reflective detailing front & rear
- Inseam leg length: 46cm(size L)
You may also like....