The Men's Rocker Leather GT Shoe is perfect for easy climbs, long approaches, or Via Ferrata. This shoe provides a really solid contact to the ground beneath your feet. The Rocker's sole is made from wet-grip rubber with rice husks, for excellent grip in slippery conditions. Specifically, it makes use of AHAR+, ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber - proven for longevity as well as performance, and developed to be the ultimate outer sole material. Solyte® and GEL® technologies in the midsole and heel respectively provide the cushioning you need, while an "ultrasuede" Ecsaine® heel collar boosts the comfort and durability levels. The heel and toe are reinforced with rubber.
The asymmetric long lacing system is easy to adjust and control, while the tongue gusset keeps your feet dry and stops any snow from sneaking in. The shoe is also built from water-resistant suede, which won't absorb extra weight while you're trekking. And when you're not wearing them: store them safely on the outside of your pack by using the webbed heel loop.
- Upper: Water repellent 1.4 - 1.6mm suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Haglofs Custom Comfort
- Outsole: Haglofs Traction Grip
- Wet Grip Rubber impregnated with rice husks for improved grip in wet conditions
- Midsole: Solyte
- GEL rear foot cushioning for good shock absorption
- Ecsaine heel collar lining
- Outsole: AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber)
- Asymmetric lacing
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Tongue gusset
- Water-repellent suede to maintain a low weight in wet conditions
- Webbed heel loop
- Weight: 870g
You may also like....