An insulating jacket: developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue Team to withstand the toughest conditions without fail. Based on Haglofs' Barrier Pro jacket, all of the features and materials were adapted and improved in line with the rescue team’s high demands. Technically advanced and built for extremely high performance.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric,35 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Active ECO 55% Polyester, 45% Recycled Polyester Insulation, incredibly soft and packable yet migration resistant insulation that keeps you warm even when wet, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved Made in two Pertex fabrics with reinforcements at shoulder and sleeves, lightweight and packable yet durable
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active ECO insulation to keep you warm even when wet
- Durable Vislon zippers throughout
- One chest pocket and two mid-mounted pockets
- Slightly longer centre back length
- Centre back length 75.5cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.