Insulated shorts, articulated at the knee and treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for protection against the elements, that can either be worn under shell garments or as an additional outer layer. They stretch as you move, and are designed to be comfortable when layered with other garments. Long thigh zips make ventilation easy.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Smooth stretch material and elastic at waist for minimal bulk and greater comfort under other layers
- Rear hanging loop
- Thigh to hem-length side zips with insulating inner placket for ventilation and easy dressing
- Pre-bent and shaped knees
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....