Nicolas Muller worked with us to develop his environmentally friendly directional dream stick. The Mullair C3 snowboard hangs methods to the moon, nose butters for kilometers, blows up powder muffins and rips the hardpack in both directions. Built with our most environmentally friendly ingredients in the worlds most environmental snowboard factory.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freeride
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Bio Beans – No toxic chemicals or coatings, just beans! GNU has made a commitment to using new earth friendly, bio-plastic top skin made from beans that feature the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any topsheet in the industry.
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered – This base material was made through an environmentally-friendly process without the use of toxic solvents or curtain coats. Compression hardened amorphous UHMW creates the toughest, fastest best wax holding base material around. For best results, wax regularly.
- EDGE: Magne-Traction® – Unreal edge hold; 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- CORE: Aspen / Columbian Gold
- CAMBER: Camber
- FLEX: Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
You May Also Need....
You may also like...