The Giro Range Helmet is a revolutionary new helmet design utilizes a 2-piece shell and truly integrated fit system to create an adaptive fit helmet with Conform Fit Technology that literally forms to every rider’s head shape by expanding and contracting with the turn of a dial.
The Range’s durable yet semi-flexible construction wraps around the head to provide the lowest-profile fit we’ve ever created and unsurpassed custom fit and comfort. Premium performance and functional features like MIPS Technology, Adjustable Venting, an integrated GoPro® camera mount, and Fidlock® Magnetic buckle closure complete this cutting edge design.
- MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Articulating Hard Shell construction
- Low-profile design
- In Form 2 Fit System
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting
- Super Cool Vents
- GoPro® compatible camera mount integration
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure
- X-Static® anti-bacterial padding
- Compatible with all Giro aftermarket audio systems
- GIRO SNOW - MIPS
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- GOPRO COMPATIBLE
- Our integrated GoPro® camera mounting system is stealthy, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your GoPro® for filming the line or quickly pop if off and stash it for the hike. The GoPro® mount is offered on the Edit, Flare and Cipher S helmets.
- STACK VENT
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- THERMOSTAT CONTROL
- Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- X-STATIC FIBER
- X-Static FIBER – X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus
You may also like....