The Giro Combyn is skate-inspired and a top choice for our team athletes and dedicated park and pipe riders alike. The Combyn utilizes Soft Shell technology, a design that combines an impact-absorbing dual density Vinyl Nitrile (VN) liner with a proprietary, flexible outer shell.
The result is an ultra-durable, flexible and comfortable helmet that withstands both high and low-energy impacts. Other highlights include Super Cool Vents. The Combyn is built for the imminent impacts of jibbing, jumping and pushing for progression, from the park to the pipe and everywhere in between.
- Soft Shell Construction
- Dual Density Vinyl Nitrile (VN) Liner
- Fit Kit Pad System
- Super Cool Vents
- Stack Ventilation
- Removable goggle retainer
- Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- SOFT SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- Soft Shell Construction combines a patent-pending impact-absorbing liner made with Vinyl Nitrile (VN) and a unique flexible proprietary outer shell material for a durable and comfortable fit. This combination provides a helmet which is versatile enough to manage both high- and low-energy impacts.
- STACK VENT
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.