Garmin VÃvosmart HR+ Regular Watch helps to turn those steps into strides, whilst keeping a record of your heart rate too thanks to Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Its GPS activity tracker allows you to track your activities, whether that's jogging, walking or cycling and records your distance and speed, along with other data. Its sunlight readable touchscreen display is user friendly and makes recording as well as viewing your activities easy and hassle free.
Connect your smartphone to the watch and you'll get smart notifications including messaging, texts, phone calls, emails and more, as well as being able to control music that's streaming from your phone. Beat yesterday, with the Garmin Vivosmart HR+.
- Backlit Display
- Vibration Alerts
- Music Player Controls
- Wireless Auto Sync
- GPS Enabled
- Compatible with Virb (Sold Separately)
- Garmin Move IQ Motion Detector
- Rechargeable Battery
- Upto 5 Days battery Life Without GPS/ 9hrs using GPS
- Regular: 13.7-19.3cm
- Extra Large: 18-22.4cm
- Weight: 31g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.