The Tactix Bravo GPS Watch for tactical training and outdoor navigation combines specialised tactical functionality with fitness training and smart features in an all-black, rugged and durable design that is built for the tactical environment.
The Tactix Bravo GPS Watch for tactical training and outdoor navigation combines specialised tactical functionality with fitness training and smart features in an all-black, rugged and durable design that is built for the tactical environment. Dual-mode operation optimises the sunlight-readable display for regular use or night vision goggle compatibility. Comprehensive support for various activities includes a dedicated tactical action profile and preloaded Jump master app for airborne mission support. Anti-reflective, knurled black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated stainless steel EXO antenna increases abrasion and corrosion resistance while providing dual GPS and GLONASS reception even in challenging environments. With its rugged stealth design the Tactix Bravo makes a statement both on and off a mission.
- GPS sport watch
- High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS positioning
- Automatic calibrating altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- All black non-reflective design suitable for use 'in the field'
- Night vision goggle compatible
- Changeable wrist straps
- Stealth Exo Antenna
- 3cm Garmin Chroma Display wth sapphire lens (218 x 218pixels)
- Real time performance data including but not restricted to:
- Virtual pacer
- Auto Pause
- Auto Lap
- Connect IQ app
- Dual position format
- Wireless connectivity and sensors
- Bold rugged design
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery:
- Upto 20hrs in GPS mode
- Upto 50hrs in UltraTrac mode
- Upto 6weeks in watch mode
- Upto 3weeks in SmartWatch mode
- TracBack helps you navigate back to starting point
- Stores upto 1,000 waypoints
- JumpMaster software for skydivers offer 3 jump types:
- Waterproof to 100M
- Built-in memory 32MB (23MB available)
- Unit dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 82g
You may also like....