With its vibrant 4-inch, sunlight-readable touchscreen display, the Garmin Montana 650 + GB Map offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays, with high-resolution images. Built to withstand the elements, this durable handheld will easily overcome Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water. Its useability is simple and straight forward, which means you can leave the manual at home and explore the outdoors more.
Montana 650 locates your position quickly and precisely even if you're under heacy cover, thanks to its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFixÂ® satellite prediction. As well as telling you where you are, it can also record everything (waypoints, tracks, caches, etc.) on your built in calendar. Supporting multiple mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, allows you get a better perspective of where you and and more importantly, where you are headed. Other features such as its 5 megapixel camera, automatic night mode, a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter, means that its a must have outdoor gadget for your next adventure.
- 4" Sunlight Readable, Touchscreen Display (272 x 480 pixels)
- WAAS-Enabled GPS Receiver
- 3-Axis Compass with Barometric Altimeter
- 5-Megapixel Autofocus Digital Camera
- High Speed USB and Serial Interface
- Fully Customizable Homescreen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Powered by 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack
- 3GB Internal Storage with MicroSDâ„¢ Card Slot
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Supports Geocaching GPX Files
- Garmin Connectâ„¢ Compatible
- Dimensions: 7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64cm
- Battery Life: 16 hours (Lithium-ion) or up to 22 hours (AA Batteries)
- Weight (incl battery): 289g
You may also like....