When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch from Garmin is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres). The fibre-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
If you've never been one to follow the beaten path — that's where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to the start.
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you're working to do it. When you're ready to train, it's got it covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications let you leave your phone in your pocket. Pair your phone with Instinct and the Garmin Connect online fitness community for automatic uploads, live tracking and the GroupTrack feature. Or, pair with the Garmin Explore website and app to plan adventures before you head out.
- Watch: Time, date, GPS time sync, daylight saving time, alarm, timer, stopwatch, surise/sunset
- Fitness/Health Tracking: Steps, calories burned, activity targets & history, heart rate during activity, stress tracking, sleep monitor
- Navigation: GPS, altitude, waypoint navigation, breadcrumb trail in real time, route planning
- Multi-Satellite (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO) network capability
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Water Resistant up to 100m
- Smart Notifications
- Connect to device via Bluetooth
- Memory: 16mb
- Battery Life:
- Smartwatch Mode: up to 14 days
- GPS Mode: 16 hours
- UltraTrac Mode: 40 hours
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Chemically-strengthened glass lens
- Fibre-reinforced polymer bezel and case
- Sunlight-readable display
- Display: Monochrome
- Display resolution: 128 x 128px
- Size: 45 x 45 x 15.3mm
- Weight: 52g
- In the box:
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.