Garmin fenix™ is the first GPS navigator + ABC (Altimeter, Barometer & Compass) wristwatch to include comprehensive Garmin GPS navigation. Developed together with professional mountain guides and designed for the serious expeditionist and outdoor enthusiast, fenix is the hands-free outdoor navigation tool that guides you with confidence through demanding mountain environments, allowing you to make your own way to the summit and back to the safety of a mountain shelter. With self-calibrating ABC sensors and Garmin quality navigation features such as TracBack™ it provides a new standard for navigation in mountain environments.Rugged and attractive, the fenix is also a highly accurate timepiece that can be worn everyday. It includes settings for alarms, chimes and vibration alerts. It also functions as a timer, stopwatch and world clock. But above all it is the ultimate statement for your mountain and outdoor lifestyle.
- Weight: 82.9g
- Display size: 3.1cm diameter
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- GPS mode: 16-50 hrs
- Sensor mode: 3 weeks
- Watch mode: 6 weeks
- Waterproof (50m)
- High sensitivity GPS with basemap
- Memory: 20MB
- 1000 waypoints/50 routes
- 10,000 track points/100 saved tracks
- Tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data-analysis and sharing community)
- ANT+, Bluetooth and USB interface
- Watch: time, date, alarm/vibrate, timer, chrono
- Training functions: running/cycling profiles, Auto Pause, Auto lap, alerts, custom data fields for heart rate, distance, calories, etc.
- Temperature Sensor
- Wireless Communication
You may also like....