Harness the power of the sun with the Fenix 6 Pro Solar multisport GPS watch. Featuring a Power Glass solar-charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and remain performance-ready for weeks. Incorporating a multi-satellite network, built-in navigation systems, and Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, be assured you are being kept on track with confidence.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar utilises PacePro, ClimbPro and PulseOx which are invaluable to help you keep hitting those PB’s. Other benefits include an enhanced wrist heart rate sensor and built-in sports profiles for outdoor and wellness.
- Music Streaming: May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
- Garmin Pay: View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
- VO2 Max or heart rate: See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
- Smart Notifications: When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
- Pulse Ox: This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts, Elevate Heart Rate Monitor
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded full colour TopoActive maps
- Ski maps for 2,000+ worldwide ski resorts
- Ski Dynamics feature
- Incident Detection Assistant
- Trendline popularity routing
- Satellites: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+
- PulseOx sensor
- PacePro pacing strategy feature
- Acclimation 2.0 widget
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music with premium streaming service
- Water Rating 10 ATM/100 meters
- Smart notifications
- Power Manager Mode
- Memory: 32GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch: Up to 16 days when solar charging
- GPS: Up to 40h whilst solar charging
- Screen:Power Glass solar charging lens
- 1.3" (33.02mm) diameter
- 260 x 260 pixels
- Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Size: 47 x 47 x 14.7mm
- In the Box:
- QuickFit Watch Band
- USB charging/data cable
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.