Created with smaller wrists in mind, the Fēnix 5S Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch from Garmin is built for athletes and adventurers that want to go from work outs to the work place and back again. You get training features such as Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficiently towards achieving your goals.
It offers you all you need to know about your training and how to improve your stats as well as indicating your level of fitness and advising when to rest to avoid unnecessary strain on your body. You can set your own challenges, race yourself or put your friends to the test while keeping tabs on their progress with Group Track paired devices. A great multisport gadget that gives you true insights into your own progress no matter how unique your fitness regime is.
For your convenience on the move the screen boasts a high resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma display which assures great readability at any time, even if the sun is shining. Wi-Fi connectivity allows for automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect whenever you're connected to a wireless network. The scratch resistant sapphire lens is tough so you can wear it 24/7 with excellent confidence while smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. You can fully customise the watch utilising apps from Garmin Connect while also having the freedom to change the Quickfit wrist strap easily, without the fuss of tools (Quickfit 20 wrist straps sold separately).The new Garmin Fenix 6 is here - upgrade today
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Quickfit 20 interchangeable straps available
- Strava integration
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- GPS & GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 64MB (only 54MB available)
- Battery: Rechargable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 40hrs in UltraTrac mode, 14hrs in GPS mode, 9 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 28mm
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px
- Ultra strong, scratch resistant, high quality sapphire lens
- Size: 42 x 42 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 67g
- In the box:
- Fenix 5S sapphire
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.