The Garmin fenix 5 Plus Sapphire-Titanium watch, combines premium-crafted GPS multisport capabilities, classic smartwatch features and ultra-rugged construction to bring you a timepiece worthy of even the most keen alpinist.
As well as retaining the original features from the Garmin fenix 5, like key-stats and performance metrics for multisports, including snow sports, the fenix 5 Plus series are preloaded with TopoActive Europe maps with Trendline popularity routing and Wi-fi connectivity. Multi- satellite capability combines with built-in navigation sensors and a long battery life to guide you with confidence. The 5 Plus series introduces Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch in between runs on the slope instead of reaching into your pockets for your wallet with your gloves on. Smart notifications such as calls and texts keep you in the loop while on piste.
All of this is displayed in a 1.2" sunlight-readable scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens fit for adventure and allowing perfect mapping readability,even in the winter sun or with glare from the snow. The screen is then housed in an ultra-strong and durable DLC Titanium bezel, for those who want their watch to cope with anything the great outdoors throws at it.
You can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services, like Deezer, Spotify and more, to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery life: Up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 19 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- DLC Titanium bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 47 x 47 x 16mm
- Interchangable QuickFit bands
- Weight: 87g
- In the box:
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.