Perfect choice for all ages, Garmin eTrex Touch 35 with Birdseye Select is easy and fun, for all of the family. Working well with activities such as cycling, (cycle mount included), geocaching and hiking, its bright 6.6cm touchscreen helps you to navigate around and its advanced GPS/GLONASS navigation, provides a strong signal for when you need it most. Featuring an IPX7 rating for extra peace of mind and a barometric altimeter and an electronic compass, it will help to guide you through the ruggest of terrains.
Thanks to 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded further using the microSD card slot, it provides you with TOPO Active coverage of 46 European countries, meaning you can bring the local maps with you at all times. It links to your smart phone too, allowing you to read your emails and messages on the go, without compromising the safety of your phone.
A BirdsEye Select voucher is included in this bundle, which when used with Garmin's free application, BaseCamp(version 3.1 or later), you can simply select custom sections of bespoke BirdsEye Select raster imagery and transfer it straight to your GPS. Perfect for those planning new holidays to those embarking upon a series of expeditions, you can customise the data you need for your exact destination, to a scale of 1:25,000.
- Preloaded TOPO Active Europe Map, including 46 Countries
- Garmin Connect Compatible
- Accepts microSD cards/additional Mapping
- ANT+ Sensor Support
- Barometric Altimeter
- 8GB Built in Memory
- IPX7 Water Resistant
- BirdsEye Select Voucher included
- Battery Life: up to 16 hours
- Battery: 2 x AA (not included)
- USB interface, with Cable Included
- Screen Size: 6.6cm
- Display Resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 3.3cm
- Weight: 159g (with batteries)