With upgrades including an enhanced screen resolution and expanded internal memory, Garmin's ever popular eTrex 20x is back and includes the preloaded Garmin TopoActive Western Europe map. Tracking both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, its simple and ease-to-use and will help you track your location in no time. This rugged IPX7 Water Resistant device is compatible with an array of mounts for use on bicycles, boats and motorbikes (sold separately). Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
Included with the unit is a BirdsEye Select voucher. Using Garmin's free application BaseCamp(version 3.1 or later), simply select custom sections of bespoke BirdsEye Select raster imagery and transfer it straight to your GPS. A single purchase allows you to choose up to 3000sq km of coverage throughout Great Britain, to a scale of 1:25,000.
- Worldwide Basemap and Preloaded TOPO Active Western Europe Map
- BirdsEye Select Voucher
- IPX7 Water Resistant
- Garmin Connect Compatible
- USB Interface, Cable Included
- Built-In Memory: 3.7 GB
- Accepts microSD Cards
- Hunt/ Fish Calendar, Sun, Moon and Tide Tables Information
- Battery: 2 x AA (not included)
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320pixels
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3cm
- Battery Life: 25 Hours
- Weight: 255g
You may also like...