The Garmin eTrex 20 takes one of the most popular and reliable GPS handhelds and makes it better. Redesigned ergonomics, an easier-to-use interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities add up to serious improvements for an already legendary GPS handheld. The eTrex 20 is versatile, tough and built to handle whatever you can dish out.
The BirdsEye? select voucher allows Garmin users to choose customized sections of raster-based maps for compatible handheld devices, download them straight from Garmin's website and integrate them with existing maps.
Garmin's BirdsEye Select database contains high-resolution Ordnance Survey images for a true representation of your surroundings. BirdsEye Select works with your Garmin handheld maps to add real-world detail to roads, buildings and the terrain for a greater appreciation of your environment.
- Simultaneously tracks GPS/GLONASS satellites
- High sensitivity EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver & HotFix? satellite prediction
- MicroSD? card slot
- 1.7GB internal memory
- Supports geocaching GPX files
- 25hrs run time on 2xAA batteries
- Automatic routing - Turn by turn routing on roads with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Custom Maps compatible
- Photo navigation - Navigate to geotagged photos
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Area calculation
- Custom POIs - Ability to add additional points of interest
- Garmin Connect? compatible - Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory: 1.7 GB
- Accepts microSD? cards (not included)
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Unit dimensions: WxHxD - 2.1x4x1.3" (5.4x10.3x3.3cm)
- Display size: WxH - 1.4x1.7" (3.5x4.4cm)/2.2" diag (5.6cm)
- Display resolution: WxH - 176x220 pixels
- Display type: transflective, 65-K colour TFT
- Weight: 141.7g with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Waterproof: yes - IPX7 rating
- USB Interface
You may also like....