The ZED 12 binding with leash from G3 defines the next evolution of high-performance touring bindings.
Starting with the proven platform of the ION, G3 looked at every part, every mechanism, and every screw to evolve the idea of a fully featured binding at the lightest weight possible. With the ZED they set out to define the next generation of lightweight high-performance touring bindings.
As backcountry skiers, the brand focus is on simplicity and efficiency to go further and do more in the mountains. With that same mindset they loaded the ZED with a full yet simplistic feature set that saves valuable weight and reliably has your back when you’re deep in the mountains.
A binding can be light and simple for the hike up, but none of that matters if you can’t ski it the way you want. The ZED truly stands confident in a league of its own with all the power and performance of a much heavier modern touring binding, but packs it into a super light and simple package.
- Single screw for full adjustment
- Boot Stop for effective step-in guidance
- Streamlined shapes at minimal weight
- QuickFlick heel lifts are easy to manipulate with ski pole
- Heel turret turns either direction for touring
- Single tool simplicity with all binding mounts & adjustments
- 30 mm length adjustment on the heel
- Toe jaw strength clears excess snow
- Anti-snowpacking features in toe / brake designs
- Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption
- 10 mm range of forward pressure in the heel
- Wide freeride mount transfers power to the ski
- Turret & metal wrap-around base transfer power to ski
- Optional add-on brake
- Compatible with the ION Crampon
- Weight: 345g (Single, no leash)
You may also like...