MOST FUN MIX OF FLEX AND RESPONSE
The Fuse is a mid-range "fun" focused binding with flex and control and is sure to please if you are looking for a great feeling binding that doesn’t compromise response. Ridden by many who focus on freestyle where flex is a key ingredient to performing slope-side trickery. This Glass-Filled Nylon binding features our Fusion PowerStrap with Active Strap Technology, and offers our 2.5º BankBeds, Locking Slap Ratchet Buckles and an ATM.7 SupportPanel to give you one of the best fitting and most comfortable bindings on the hill.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Glass-Filled Nylon Rockered Baseplate – Glass-filled nylon rockered baseplate with aluminium alloy sidewings. This is a slightly softer baseplate than the NX2, but still fun and responsive, for riders that prefer the feel of a moulded base.
- Rockered Baseplate – Engineered to transfer energy directly to the board without losing efficiency. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go while the rockered corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- 2.5° Canted Dual-Density BankBeds – BankBeds are full-length EVA footbeds with 2.5° canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- STRAPS: Fusion Powerstrap – The Fusion Powerstrap is 3D shaped, fuses the ankle and to zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable and form-fitted interface with your boot. Maximum support and transmission.
- Active Strap Technology – With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining hiback and actively tightens again when you close the hiback. Active Strap Technology reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- BUCKLES: Locking Slap Ratchet Aluminium Buckles – Give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Aluminium design also reduces friction and weight.
- HIGHBACKS: Glass-Filled Nylon ModBack Hiback – Modular highbacks are separated into lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support, and flex where you need it. GF-Nylon offers a lively and fun feel.
- Other Features: Rear Entry System – Locking cable mechanism can be opened for a seamless, quick, rear access to the binding. No need to strap in at the top of every lift.
- Power Triangle – The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- Nylon 3 mm Offset Multidisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel