High-performance trekking shorts made from stretch fabric and G-1000 for excellent freedom of movement and durability. This model with Curved Fit has a little extra width over the hips and thighs, and a slightly more accentuated waist that other models. This gives a more comfortable pair of shorts that sit better on a curvy figure, without being tight, bunching or having a gap at the back of the waist.
The waist is cut lower at the front and higher at the back so they sit well under a backpack and when you are active. Stretch fabric at the lower back and G-1000 reinforcements over the rear. Hand pockets with zips are positioned so they are accessible even when carrying a backpack with a hipbelt. There is a large leg pocket with a flap and a smaller inner pocket in mesh on the right leg, plus a smaller leg pocket for a mobile phone or GPS on the left leg. A loop at the waist can be used to attach a knife, camera or any other smaller piece of equipment wanted close at hand.
- Main: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Panels: Stretch (63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
- High rear waist
- Reinforced seat
- 2 hand pockets
- Large leg pocket
- Inner mesh pocket
- Leg phone pocket
- Gear attachment loop
- Curved fit
- Weight: 250g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.