Choose a path closer to nature with lightweight, pliant Womens Kiruna Lite Jacket from Fjällräven. It is weather resistant enough to handle light showers and ventilates out moisture when you pick up the pace to school, work or to meet your friends. The style is simple with discreet hand pockets and a well-tailored, articulated cut.
- Fabric: G-1000 Lite Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Everyday jacket in durable G-1000 Lite Eco with G-1000 Eco at the shoulders.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Two-way front zipper with inside flap.
- Two hand pockets with concealed zippers.
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs and drawcord at hem
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Well-fitting cut with articulated arms.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers.
- Reinforced with G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Two-way zipper with an inside protective flap.
- Adjustment at hem.
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs.
- Weight: 360g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...