- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: G-1000 Eco: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Reinforcements: 63% Polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down to calves
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings
- Boot hooks and loops for stirrups
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Wind and water-resistant
- Inside pocket with mesh
- Shorter leg length
- Fit: Curved
- Weight: 540g
The Women's Keb Trousers from Fjallraven are an award-winning trekking trouser with Curved Fit and a high, accentuated waist.
Made in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, and now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. Features include an attachment zone for suspenders, easy-to-adjust and repair leg endings, classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Technical features: Insect repellent
- UPF value: UPF50+
- Tight Length: Long Tights
More about this brand
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, we focus on simplicity and practicality and they have the utmost respect for the environment. Fjallraven develops functional, durable and timeless outdoor gear while acting responsibly towards nature, people and animals. They already create a PFC free waterproof range in their ECO Shell jackets, removing it entirely in 2015- and are hoping to have entirely traceable down wool and leather in the years to come.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.