Lightweight and and packable, the Womens High Coast Wind Jacket is wind and water resistant thanks to Fjällräven's waxed nylon/organic cotton blend. The fabric can withstand light rain as well, and it dries fast should it get wet. It's a practical garment that can be pulled on when needed, and it's versatile too; suitable for walking, paddling and cycling. A simple design has kept only the most essential details in order to keep weight at a minimum.
The jacket has a well–fitting adjustable hood and zip at the front with an inside protective flap. The left–hand vertical chest pocket keeps small items close at hand, while sleeve cuffs with elastic edging and a drawcord adjustment hem tailor the fit.
- Fabric: HC–Lite (54% nylon, 46% cotton)
- Attached, close fitting adjustable hood
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Full length zip with stormflap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Drawstring adjustment at hem
- Weight: 290g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.