- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and extra openings from the sides.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Press buttons at the front.
- The waist can be adjusted with buttoned tabs at the back.
- Sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with press buttons.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax.
- Outer Material: G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000 Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- UPF: 50+
- Fit: Regular fit
- Sleeve: Long Sleeve
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...