The Women's Barents Parka W is a long, hardwearing winter coat for changeable winters when temperatures fluctuate between above freezing with sleet to below freezing with snow. It has durable Supreme Microloft padding to provide warmth while the G-1000 Original outer fabric with reinforcements in G-1000 HeavyDuty and a Hydratic membrane to keep water out. Its classic cut and robust materials make the parke suitable for both every day use and outdoor life, without having to worry about getting wet.
The generous hood has detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection against falling snow. Many pockets provide practical storage, such as the vertical chest pockets for maps, telephones or bus passes, and the bellow pockets lower down that have room for both gloves and frozen hands. There is also a hidden napoleon pocket and two inside pockets.
- Main: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinforcements: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Drop liner: Hydratic
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester, 140g/m²)
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- 2-way front zip
- 2-way opening bellow pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Zipped Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Fixed hood with 2-way adjustment
- Detachable arctic fur
- Zipped internal pocket
- Internal storage pocket
- Weight: 1,809g
You may also like....