The Fjällräven Singi Winter Jacket for women is a reliable companion for longer treks. It is lightly padded at the torso for excellent insulation and is longer at the back for better coverage. The shoulders and the lower back have been reinforced with G-1000 Heavy Duty fabric for better durability against abrasion.
The main body is made with G-1000 Original fabric which is highly versatile while providing effective protection against the elements. A drawcord at the waist cinches in any dead space to help keep you warmer while this also helps to reduce bulk encouraging more freedom of movement. A large hood is adjustable and has a foldable visor which helps to protect you from bitter winds while several large pockets provide plenty of storage and are accessible even when wearing a rucksack.
- Main body: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinforcement: G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Lightly padded trekking jacket with a long traditional cut
- Torso lined with high loft mesh
- Reinforced with G-1000 Heavy Duty at shoulders & bottom of back
- Tunnel hood
- Large chest pockets accessible even if wearing rucksack
- Low front pockets with top entry out of the way of rucksack hip-belt
- Zipped interior pocket & zipped arm pocket
- Cuff, waist & hem adjustment
- Fit: Comfort
- Weight: 1,340g
You may also like....