The Women's Singi Trekking Jacket is a classic hiking jacket from Fjällräven that is highly versatile and durable enough to withstand the toughest of excursions.
Made with G-1000 Original fabric it has a long, more traditional cut with a drawcord at the waist and hem and adjustable cuffs for versatility. The fabric can be waxed if waterproof protection is required but if breathability is more important for the conditions you face the wax can be washed off accordingly.
There are plenty of pockets on this jacket that have been designed so as not to interfere with rucksack straps in order that you always have access to your essentials. A great option for those who spend large amounts of time in the outdoors in all conditions.
- Fabric: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Full length centre front zip with snap down storm flap
- Tunnel hood with 3-way adjustments
- 2 large zipped chest pockets
- 2 low pack friendly hand pockets with flap closure
- Drawcord at waist
- Drawcord at hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Roomy fit to accomodate mid layers
- Weight: 740g
You may also like....