The main body is made with G-1000 Original fabric which is highly versatile while providing effective protection against the elements. A drawcord at the waist cinches in any dead space to help keep you warmer while this also helps to reduce bulk encouraging more freedom of movement. A large hood is adjustable and has a foldable visor which helps to protect you from bitter winds while several large pockets provide plenty of storage and are accessible even when wearing a rucksack.
- Main body: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinforcement: G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 210g of 500 fill power goose down
- 80:20 down to feather ratio
- Reinforced with G-1000 Heavy Duty at shoulders & bottom of back
- Tunnel hood
- Large chest pockets accessible even if wearing rucksack
- Low front pockets with top entry out of the way of rucksack hip-belt
- Zipped interior pocket & zipped arm pocket
- Cuff, waist & hem adjustment
- Fit: Comfort
- Weight: 1,420g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.
Åke Nordin may not have known that he was creating an international company when he turned his passion of creating backpacks into Fjällräven, back in 1960, but since then Fjällräven’s products has sold in over 20 countries. Since its Örnsköldsvik beginnings, Fjällräven has continued to produce innovative, functional products which are appreciated by generations of outdoor enthusiasts across the world and which have also received a number of distinguished awards over the years.
From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission, not only through the products they produce but their stance on protecting the environment that they draw their inspiration from. Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.