The Women's Iceland Anorak from Fjällräven is a durable trekking jacket for harsh conditions. Made with G-1000 Original fabric it is highly versatile and can be reinforced with G-1000 wax for extra protection in particularly difficult weather. It features an adjustable hood with decorative faux fur trim that can be removed if you'd prefer while the groin strap helps to secure the anorak as you battle the elements. There are two hand pockets at the side of the jacket for keeping your hands warm and a larger kangaroo pocket in the centre front of the jacket is great for stashing essentials close to hand.
- Fabric: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Half length zip at neck
- 2-way side zips for easy on/off
- Adjustable drawcord at rear waist and front hem
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- 2 side hand pockets
- Adjustable hood with detachable fur trim
- Zipped ventilation
- Sleeve cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Groin strap to secure anorak in harsh conditions
- Taped inside seams
- Weight: 890g
You may also like....