The Women's Abisko Trekking Tights from Fjӓllrӓven are perfect for faster treks as well as more relaxed ones in mountain terrain. They have been made with exceptionally durable fabric that is comfortable next to the skin along with a gusseted crotch and low profile seams to minimise the risk of chafing.
A wide set, high waist band is comfortable and flattering and features a drawcord to secure them in place. A zipped security pocket sits at the waistband while another zipped pocket sits on the left thigh while a map pocket sits on the right thigh, ideal for keeping essentials to hand while you are on the move. Extra reinforcement at the knees and rear is great for durability and will make a huge difference when you stop to catch a breath and soak up the view.
- Main: 82% nylon, 18% elastane
- Reinforcements: 62% nylon, 16% aramid, 12% elastane, 10% polyester
- High elasticated waist with drawcord on the inside
- Gusseted crotch
- Flatlocked seams
- Map pocket on right thigh
- Smaller zipped pocket on left thigh
- Zipped security pocket on waistband
- Gear loop at hip
- Weight: 265g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.