The Travel Pack Rucksack from Fjällräven is a handy piece of luggage that you'll want to take everywhere. It opens up flat like a suitcase for easy packing and features internal mesh pockets to keep everything neat and tidy while you are on the move.
A separate laptop compartment is padded and can store laptops upto 15" securely. It also features smaller organisation pockets that will come in handy for other gadgets and paperwork. Another flat pocket on the front of the pack is great for things you'd prefer quick access to while a fleece lined pocket at the top of the pack is perfect for stashing your phone. The double access compartment on the front of the pack can be accessed from the outside when the bag is closed and front the inside when the bag is open for the ultimate in on-the-go convenience.
The whole Travel Pack can be carried by two leather grab handles or the padded shoulder straps so there is no need to worry about stairs, cobbles or tricky trails. Perfect for weekend warriors and away-from-home commuters.
- Fabric: G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton)
- Capacity: 35L
- Padded stow away shoulder straps
- Padded leather grab handles
- Generous main compartment with zipped mesh organiser pockets
- Zipped, padded laptop compartment with internal organisation (upto 15")
- Zipped, front external pocket with secondary access on the inside
- Zipped, fleece lined phone pocket at top of bag
- Dimensions: 46 x 32 x 27cm
- Weight: 1,650g
For over 50 years Fjällräven has had a strong driving force, to develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy the countryside. Their functional, durable and timeless designs sets Fjällräven apart from their competition. The company is best known for its durable and adaptable G-1000 fabric found in many of their products.